Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on January 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM||comments (222)|
" Only if I keep reliving the past in the future am I a slave to time. By forgiving and letting go of the past, I free myself of the painful burdens I have carried into the present. Now I can Claim in the present without past distortions" Jampolsy
|Posted on October 21, 2011 at 1:28 PM||comments (2)|
- Do more for the world than the world does for you.
- Be thankful for each day, count your blessings instead of your problems.
- Don't take yourself too seriously & try to laugh often.
- laugh with people and never at them.
- Eliminate envy in your life.
- Inspire others by your positive example.
- Create a self fulfilling prophecy of winning and success.
- Realize that your dreams of the future are better than the history of your past.
|Posted on October 6, 2011 at 10:37 AM||comments (1)|
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs
|Posted on September 26, 2011 at 12:46 PM||comments (0)|
- Always find the best in people.
- Don't be afraid to be yourself.
- Open the door to new friendship.
- Keep learning new things everyday.
- Stretch outside of your comfort zone.
- Expect big things from your life.
- Praise yourself everyday.
- Make time everyday for solitude and reflection.
- Be thankful for each day & count your blessing instead of your problems.
|Posted on September 21, 2011 at 3:56 PM||comments (3)|
-Seek the truth.
-Take constructive action.
-Strive to achieve the highest ideals you can conceive consistent with good physical and mental health.
-live intelligently in your society.
-Abstain from that which will cause unnecessary injury.
-Start from where you are and go to where you want to be regardless of what you are or what you have been.
|Posted on August 18, 2011 at 10:21 AM||comments (0)|
" Peek Performance in life isn't about succeeding all the time or even being happy all the time. It is often about compensating, adjusting, and doing the best you can with what you have right now " Ken Ravizza
|Posted on August 12, 2011 at 12:48 PM||comments (4)|
Happiness is felt when your life gives you whatever you are ready to give.